by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the website.
Below this page.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Tipste4u via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definition
provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data,including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data
protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws,regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Tipster4u, Tipster4u, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08385447 whose reg office is at
We or us Dragons wharf, Drangons lane, sandbach, cheshire cw11 3pa.
User or you any third paty that accesse the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tipster4u and acting in the course of their
employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tipster4u and accessing the Website in connection with the
provision of such services:
Website the website that you are currently using www.horsetips4u.co.uk, and and sub-domain of this site unless expressly excluded
by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and patnerships
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation"
e. reference to any statuory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to,any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the apllicable Data Protection Laws, Tipste4u is the "data controller", This means that Tipster4u determines the purposes for
which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you;
b. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
in each case, in accordance with this pivacy policy.
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways;
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Tipster4u will collect your Data un a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the website, by telephone,e-mail or through any other means.
b. when you register with us and set up an account to recieve our products/services.
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise,
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us:
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically for example;
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website, This information helps us to make improvements to Website
content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you
use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide you with the
best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data be used by us for the following reason:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this,
you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "your rights" below).
11. When you register with us and sey up and account to receive our services,the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract
between you and us and / or taking steps, at your request, to enter in such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share Data with the following groups of people for the following reason
a. any of our group companies o affiliates - to ensure the proper administration of your website and business
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect and misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data please let us know immediately by contacting us via this
email address email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from getsafe online on how to protect your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses please visit www.getsafeonline.org
16. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted ly law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulful
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in realtion to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time , or )ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is
"manifestly unfounded or excessive". Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request, If we refuse your request, we will
tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if its inaccurate or incomplete
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to Data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to odject - the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent it our legal
basis for processing your Data) please contact us via the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data authority.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current, Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other website
22. This website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. we have no control over such websites and are not responsible fo the
Changes of business ownership and control
23. Tipster4u may , from time to time, expand or reduce business and this may involve the sale and / or the transfer
of control of all or part of Tipster4u. data provided bu users will, where it is relevent to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
unenforceable, that provision or part- provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in excercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any
other, right or remedy.
29. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the la of england and wales. All disputed arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusvie
jurisdiction of the english and welsh courts.
on our first use of the website following the alterations.
You may contact Tipster4u by email at email@example.com.
Hottips4u.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for any losses which may be incurred
by any person or persons using the whole or part of the contents of the information that we provide for our tips, systems, plans, methods, competitions and games contained herein and made available on this site.
Hottips4u.co.uk does not promote illegal, underage gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful.
By accessing Hottips4u.co.uk website or becoming a member of Hottips4u.co.uk you are agreeing to the following terms and any other terms and conditions that Hottips4u.co.uk see fit to impose from time to time.
The information provided on the Hottips4u.co.uk is entirely at your own risk,
Any Offers that we have are non refundable.Only Platinum Membership offers a refund..
Only gamble with money you can afford to lose as with all betting there is an element of risk involved.
Hottips4u.co.uk is not responsible for the content of the links. Offers displayed are subject to change.
Entering this site is your agreement that you are aware of the terms and conditions.
All of the Hottips4u.co.uk site and its content is under copyright.
Our tips are confidential to Hottips4u.co.uk.
Members agree that they will not in anyway use our tips to be given to any third parties,tipping services ,tipping lines or publish our tips in any form unless we have granted permission here at Hottips4u.co.uk.If we find any member has breached our terms and conditions we will seek legal action against.